The festive season is sort of right here which implies it is time for us to prep our pores and skin and hair for all of the household features, get-togethers and different festivities. Observe these Ayurvedic suggestions.
Need to look beautiful this festive season? Dr Kavita Ugale, Ayurveda skilled, Birla Ayurveda suggests we are saying no to chemical compounds and incorporate straightforward Ayurvedic cures for skincare and hair care.
1. Keep hydrated: Because the festivals come throughout October-November when its scorching is most components of the nation, the issue of pimples and oily pores and skin will increase. The perfect pure technique to keep clear pores and skin is by consuming ample water all through the day. Ingesting water additionally prevents sweating and heating of the physique.
2. Lower puffiness and darkish circles: Staying up until late could make your eyes puffy within the morning. Make certain to clean your eyes with Triphala water each morning to keep away from puffiness. Soak Triphala powder (powder of Amla, Bhibhitaki and Harda) in a single day and filter it within the morning. You will notice a big distinction in and round your eyes! To keep away from darkish circles round your eyes, apply potato slice or therapeutic massage your eyes in a round movement with apricot oil or badam oil.
3. Use aloe vera and cucumber: Apply cucumber gel or aloe vera gel in your face earlier than making use of any cosmetics. It hydrates and nourishes the pores and skin. A mix of cucumber gel with aloe vera gel and lavender oil rejuvenates the pores and skin. Apply it each day in a single day and get up to hydrated and contemporary pores and skin each morning.
4. Head wash with Ayurvedic herbs: Hair fall and dandruff are frequent throughout the festive season. A considerable amount of sweat will get gathered as a result of fixed warmth produced within the physique whereas participating in festive dances. This sweat results in an irregular development of micro organism across the hair follicles. Utilizing extreme shampoo can result in dryness of the hair, as an alternative wash your hair with the decoction of Triphala, Ritha (cleaning soap nut) and Shikakai (Acacia concinna). This may retain the pure shine of your hair. Apply a paste of fenugreek seed (methi) within the morning earlier than head wash. This not solely prevents dandruff but additionally provides lustre to your hair.
5. Use melted wax with sesame oil: Don t let your tough and chapped lips spoil your festive feel and appear. Use melted wax with some sesame oil for a couple of minutes. After the wax cools and dries up, removes the flakes of the wax. This may instantly protect the moisture and soften the lips.