Gear up for the marriage season by following these simple magnificence ideas from Shahnaz Husain.
There’s nothing like pure residence treatments to eliminate magnificence woes. Whether or not it’s skincare or hair care, pure substances are at all times a safer guess than going for classy beauty therapies or investing in chemical-based magnificence merchandise. This wedding ceremony season, strive these pure treatments by Shahnaz Husain to look stunning and prepare for compliments!
1) Facial scrubs assist to brighten the pores and skin and add a glow. Use facial scrub twice per week. Combine floor almonds (badaam) with curd and a pinch of haldi. You can even add dried and powdered orange and lemon peels. Apply on the face and rub gently on the pores and skin with small round actions. Then wash off with water.
2) When you’ve got an aloe vera plant at residence, use the gel, discovered within the inside portion of the leaves. apply on the face every day and wash off with plain water after 20 minutes. This acts as a pure moisturizer.
3) Make a face masks. Combine half a teaspoon honey, one teaspoon rose water and one teaspoon dried milk powder. Combine right into a paste and apply on the face. Wash after 20 minutes with heat water.
4) Nourish the hair with oil therapies a few times per week. Warmth olive oil and apply on the scalp and hair. Then dip a towel in scorching water, squeeze out the water and wrap the recent towel across the head, like a turban. Maintain it on for five minutes. Repeat the recent towel wrap 3 or 4 occasions. This helps the hair and scalp take in the oil higher.
5) Egg white is a superb pure cleanser for greasy hair and its protein content material helps so as to add physique. Apply egg white on the hair about half-an- hour earlier than your shampoo. To nourish dry hair, therapeutic massage egg yolk or mayonnaise into the scalp. Go away it on for half an hour after which wash the hair. It helps to melt the hair and may be very helpful for colored, dyed, permed or straightened hair.
Picture supply: Shutterstock