Dandruff is particularly frequent in winter. Listed below are some simple tricks to eliminate dandruff naturally with Ayurveda.
For dandruff, Ayurveda blames the doshas Pitta and Vata. Pitta symbolises warmth or fireplace and Vata is dry and tough in nature. In keeping with Ayurvedacharya Dr Partap Chauhan, director, Jiva Ayurveda, in an aggravated state, each doshas trigger the manufacturing of particular impurities, known as ama, which is dry and heating in nature. These impurities accumulate within the deep tissues of the scalp and contaminate them. Contamination of the deep tissues and aggravated Vata-Pitta dosha trigger itching and patches on the scalp. On this situation, the scalp sheds greater than regular quantity of useless epidermal cells, which results in dandruff.
Listed below are some ideas which Ayurveda says will enable you eliminate dandruff:
1) Wash hair repeatedly 2-3 occasions every week with a light shampoo.
2) Therapeutic massage your hair with oil each time earlier than washing your hair. Have you ever tried Bajaj Almond Drops hair oil?
3) Keep away from spicy, greasy, scorching meals, junk meals, and aerated drinks.
4) Embrace fibre-rich meals, salads, fruits, and lentils in your meals.
5) Do common yoga and workout routines to reduce stress ranges.
6) Keep away from scratching the scalp with fingers or some other objects.
Ayurvedic residence treatments:
1) Combine 2-3 teaspoons of coconut oil with 1 teaspoon of Indian gooseberry (amla) juice. Gently therapeutic massage the scalp with this every single day until the dandruff goes away. These are a number of the finest hair oils in India in accordance with our readers.
2) Add 10 drops of lemon juice to 1 egg white and beat properly. Apply to the scalp and hair as soon as every week.
3) Combine 1 teaspoon lemon juice, 1 tablespoon mustard oil, and 1 cup yoghurt. Apply this to the hair half-hour to 1 hour earlier than washing your hair.
4) Soak 50 gm methi dana in 2 cups of water in a single day, subsequent day within the morning make the paste and apply on scalp for quarter-hour.
5) Chew 10 holy basil leaves (tulsi), 10 margosa leaves (neem), and 10 bael leaves (belpatra) on an empty abdomen early within the morning.
Picture supply: Shutterstock