Air straighteners is a neater solution to tame your hair. However bear in mind just a few issues.
Air straighteners for hair just like the Philips KeraShine Important Care Air Styler have turn out to be very talked-about nowadays. The entire idea of such air straighteners is to switch the straightening flat irons that straighten and smoothen your hair with strain between the irons with air straightening it. The air straighteners are principally hair brushes with blow drying expertise inside it that gives the warmth required to your hair to get styled whereas combing in totally. Nonetheless, to get the proper end and keep away from errors, maintain the next suggestions in thoughts:
- Apply some hair serum to guard your hair from the warmth: Irrespective of how minimized the warmth is, it all the time suggested to make use of a serum or warmth defending gel to guard your hair.
- Tease your hair whereas brushing your hair down in the direction of its finish to get the proper end. What you need to bear in mind is that an air straightener or styler will not give your hair the proper flat end that you just get from a straightening iron, subsequently you need to maintain teasing your hair together with your hand after every time you airbrush it.
- The comb comes together with an attachable deal with after which operates like your common blowdryer.
- Test the warmth settings. Relying on the warmth required there are temperatures set from low to excessive. Go for a low temperature after which progressively enhance it.
- Apply it to a freshly washed hair that’s naturally dried. With no oiliness or greasiness in your hair, you are likely to get a greater end.
- If on excessive temperature, attempt to apply it to the ends of your hair first after which in the direction of the scalp. Your scalp may warmth up and you could really feel a little bit of burning sensation in your scalp.
What's your reaction?