Extra moisture is the largest offender throughout monsoons.
Hair development and hair loss are two major worries for anyone. Once we notably speak about monsoon, the local weather requires a particular hair routine. Rains have an effect on your hair even if you happen to stay indoors, particularly on days when the humidity is excessive.
‘Relying in your hair kind, it might depart your hair frizzy or flat. Hair that’s tremendous, wavy, or curly often tends to soak up the moisture within the air. This makes tremendous or skinny hair fall flat, however folks with wavy or curly hair find yourself with frizzy strands. The very best resolution to that is to make use of a humidity-protective gel earlier than styling. These gels assist by forming a protecting coat over the hair cuticle and stopping moisture from getting in and in addition out,’ stated Dr Apratim Goel dermatologist and laser surgeon Director, Cutis pores and skin studio, Mumbai.
Hair care routine for all hair sorts
Learn: Frizzy hair in monsoon? Listed here are 5 DIY masks for clean, frizz-free hair
Dry hair: your hair is dry when it turns into greasy 4-6 days after washing.
- Use shampoo particularly formulated for dry hair.
- Wash your hair a couple of times per week.
- Don’t use a hairdryer.
Oily hair: your hair is oily when it turns into greasy 1-2 days after washing.
- Use gentle shampoo with an in-built conditioner or a vinegar/ lemon rinse.
- Wash the hair each day.
- To make the vinegar/lemon rinse, take two tablespoons of vinegar or lemon juice and therapeutic massage into
- To double the power of the rinse, you should utilize peppermint tea with one quart of distilled water as a last rinse.
Learn:Hair fall? Attempt these yoga poses says knowledgeable!
Regular hair: your hair is regular if it turns into greasy 2-4 days after washing.
- Use a light shampoo, conditioner.
- However rinse the hair with plain water or gentle shampoo every time they get moist in rain water.
Picture Supply: Shutterstock