A tried and examined hair masks that situations your hair and offers you thick and lengthy tresses.
As a young person, I don’t bear in mind a single week that I haven t used this hair masks. I don t bear in mind who shared the recipe with me however I wished to attempt it as shikakai and henna left my hair tremendous dry and even made it brittle. Each week I might religiously apply the masks and go away it on for 1 hour after which wash it off. I don t bear in mind utilizing costly shampoos or conditioners at the moment. Examine hair care ideas each lady ought to observe.
Over time I bought lazy and the masks was all forgotten till not too long ago when my hair began feeling extraordinarily dry. The water was very onerous and could also be that was inflicting all of the injury since I didn t change my shampoo or conditioner. So I made a decision to start out utilizing my age-old favorite hair masks once more. I used to be so glad I did. The masks had the identical impact it had years in the past and inside two weeks my hair began feeling tremendous nourished and vigorous. The luster got here again and the hairfall diminished to some extent. One explicit week I didn t have any conditioner and because of the hair masks, my tresses have been completely tamed even with out the conditioner. I feel it s time to disclose this thriller masks.
So right here s the recipe:
- 1/2 cup thick curd (selfmade low fats, full destiny something would do)
- 2 tbsp methi or fenugreek seeds, soaked in a single day
- Grind the soaked methi seeds to a tremendous paste.
- Combine it with the curd.
- Half your hair in sections and apply the masks liberally.
- Placed on a bathe cap or simply tie your hair loosely and look forward to no less than half an hour.
- Wash off the masks with lukewarm water and shampoo and situation it repeatedly.
You’ll really feel the distinction after the primary use. Proceed utilizing it as soon as every week for a few months and also you gained t discover any hair points nor want any hair spa or different remedies.
Picture Supply: Shutterstock